Sunday, April 17, 2016

This week...






First week of school holidays done....we have had a mixed bag of weather and it appears to be going to continue into this second week also.

Some of the things I am thankful for this past week are.

* Movies on the couch with my boy.

* Movies at the cinema with friends...and very interesting conversations to go with it.

* A dreaded dentist appointment done and not as painful on the purse as I thought.

* A quiet home alone day to recover from the dentist visit.

* Coffee catch ups with friends

* Back to my morning with "Make a Wish" and having my boy tag along was fun.

* Fun play catch ups at the adventure park with cousins which meant sitting and chatting with my sisters.

* A phone call that booked my first day of work for next term

* Chickens that insist on being at the back door to be let in the house. All is Ok 'cause they have been laying plenty of yummy eggs.

* Those same chickens following you around when you are outside like little puppy dogs.

* Finishing two good books,

* An afternoon of baking in preparation for a little getaway for two of us this week.

* The steady fall of rain that made for a gloomy day...perfect for cooking up a storm. 

#1288  The suggestion from my boy that I please take my camera and take pictures this coming week so I can make a photo book of our week. I said only if there was fun for me to photograph and not full of technology playing....."of course mum I plan on doing lots of exploring!. "

Have a great week coming... I am offline for most of the week on a little farm stay with my little guy and some friends.

My growing list of thankfuls 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aw... I love it that Fraser wants a picture of memories book for the fun week he has planned! So sweet I would love to see all the fun things he has planned.
    Mmmmm Those treats looks so good they make me want to make some of my own lol.
    I found a video series produced by Justin Rhodes on chickens and feel once again inspired to get some for the yard... Yours are so cute! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...