Friday, November 13, 2015

Which Shoe?

 This week I did something I haven't done for a very long time......

Put myself in a unfamiliar situation.

With all the changes our family has undergone in the last 4 months it seemed that now was just the right time to make another adjustment.....

I have stepped out and taken on a new role outside of the home....and this one doesn't involve play dough or paint!

I am excited if not a little overwhelmed at learning something new.

Yes it has been a little crazy with the scheduling this week

But I have great support behind me and encouraging me to stretch and try those new things...

and best of all I have a girl who is keen to see me succeed and is right on hand to help me decide the important things ...like which shoes were the best to complete the look I needed to step out into this new adventure with.



6 comments:

  1. all the best on your new ventures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sounds interesting … more information needed … and which one did you pick :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh best of luck! I'm sure you are learning & fitting in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Sending you lots of good vibes and happy thoughts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. New things although a bit unknown may turn into the next great adventure Good luck, I love both shoes but I favor the grey xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say the grey! And getting out of one's comfort zone is the only way to grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...