Saturday, May 9, 2015

Photo a Day - Week 17

This Happened.....Anzac Day service at school...very moving


Snack....I know there are much healthier snacks to have...
 

Seasons... The mulberry tree shows the seasonal change in our garden the most
 

Mess...or is that comfort?
 

Fill the frame...an experimental candle making attempt
 

I sat here and watched my nephew be lost in his little world of play.
 

4'oclock ... Some parking practice in a big empty car park.
 

Playing catch up with loading my pics....Photo a Day pics here.

3 comments:

  1. Candle making is really a lot of fun, yours looks like it will be really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the driving lessons … got to be one of the most frightening and terrifying experiences I've survived in the last year :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha comfort or mess, mess to Mum's I think;) I love seeing little ones getting immersed in make believe play. And then they grow up and need driving lessons, wow I hope they are going well. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...