Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Biggest Number Yet

Ten.........
 
Preview
I read this just last week.....

"Time has done that strange thing it does, where the wound closes just enough to allow you to live, but never enough not to leave a scar"  ***
 

We have lived ten years without our beautiful girl.....it is a really huge number.......

it is a decade
nearly the lifetime of our boy
it has taken us from our late thirties to our late forties......

I am sure that she has seen us living

Seen our hearts breaking

Seen us miss her every day

Heard us talk about her and tell her siblings the stories we never want them to forget.

Yes.... Ten is huge........ 

*** source

6 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you are saying... On some days it feels like it just happened... I do believe that she is watching over all of you and sending her angel blessings to you. Yes ten is a huge number and isn't it weird how fast it goes past us as we continue on... Hugs to you and your sweet family Bron xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you again at this terribly hard time for you. I can't imagine. 10 is a very big number... hugs to you & D...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and sending you love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my. Such a long time to be without her. Tears well in my eyes and roll down my cheeks just thinking about the void made by her absence.
    Love to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bron I cannot imagine the sadness you feel at this time, not having your beautiful girl. I hope you have had lots of love and support around you during such a difficult time. My thoughts are with you, love and hugs to all of you. Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure she's seen all of those things too Bron, and remains close to you forever., precious little girl. Lots of love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...