Saturday, March 29, 2014

Things I am Loving....

 This week.....

Sneaking a picture through our front screen door of Fraser playing footy in the street with one of our teen neighbours....he was so excited.....

 The beauty in our garden...roses never cease to make me stop and smell them....

The beauty of a sunset this week......the rains did come.

 Simple meatball pizza dinners to take the pressure of the end of a busy week....
{our gratitude writing tools close by for what has become a really nice way to finish our dinnertime}

A freshly baked and bought Boston Bun to share with my two sisters over a cup of tea...we had some celebrating to do....

 Our wall of gratitude's growing.....it is not fancy to look at but if you get closer enough the writings speak volumes.....

Maybe like us you need some of this infuse into your inner beings.....



 Joining in with Meghan

1 comment:

  1. I have always had a love for the roses! In California I had the loveliest Disney land bush.
    Meat ball Pizza??? Never thought of that and.... I just may have to try that one! lol I love your thankful wall, I am trying to figure out my spot here for our family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...